Pitch and Munch is a highlight of the Yorkton Short Film & Video Festival and is designed to give filmmakers the opportunity to meet, make connections with, and pitch their film to industry officials. At the same time, Pitch and Munch gives broadcasters and distribution company representatives the opportunity to make connections with future filmmaking partners.
The Pitch and Munch allows for these connections to be made over lunch followed by private one-on-one sessions.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Private one-on-one sessions must be booked in advance and are done on a first come, first served basis. Register for the Festival today and call the office at 306.783.7077 to book your session.
The following broadcasters and distribution company representatives will be attending:
- Patricia Brandino, Managing Director, Minds Eye International, Regina, SK
- Joan Jenkinson, Director of Independent Production, Vision TV, Toronto, ON
- Joe MacDonald, Documentary Producer, Prairie Center NFB, Winnipeg, MB
- Carl Karp, Executive Producer, New Programming Initiatives English Television, CBC, Winnipeg, MB
- Joanne McDonald, Program Manager, SCN, Regina, SK
- Jean LaRose, CEO, and Monique Rajotte, Programming Manager, APTN, Winnipeg, MB
- Sarah Jane Flynn, Director, Factual Content, Canwest, Toronto, ON
- Jennifer Chen, General Manager, Ouat Media, Toronto, ON
- Don List, Trustee, CTV Saskatchewan Program Development Fund, Regina SK